[Elfsea] Elfsea Domesday AS 36

Kate Rayburn anezkazr at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 23 09:31:29 PDT 2001

Greetings Elfsea!

Do messages such as "Will Lord So N. So contact me privately" or "I need
Lady Blankety Blanks phone number" bother you?  Do the resulting messages of
"Responded privately" tie you in knots?  All this can change (well at least
decrease a little) with the proper use of an Updated Elfsea Domesday!  No
more fumbling for email addresses of people who rarely post to the list.  No
more trying to guess someone's phone number based on what you think their
real name is.  No more trying to figure out where something is when the
Scroll says "Anezka's".  You will already have the street address to plug
into your favorite map site.  You will already have the email address to ask
directions.  And you will have the phone number in case you get lost.  All
of this contained within the Updated Elfsea Domesday.

How can I get one of these?  Simple.  They will be available for people to
pick up at Moot in August.

What is the cost for a copy of the Amazing Elfsea Domesday? If you pick it
up at Moot it is FREE!

So, what's the catch?  In order for the Updated Elfsea Domesday to be
effective, it needs to be updated.  There will be a copy of the Domesday
available tonight for people to check their entries or add new ones.  You
can also submit new entries (or updates or "everything is the same as last
year") to me by email (anezka at elfsea.net) before the date of August Business
Meeting.  Please do not call to give me your information, I would rather
have it in some form of writing.  Also, if your entry has not been updated
in either AD 2000 or AD 2001, then you will be deleted from the Domesday.

Do I have to live in Elfsea to be in the Domesday?  No you do not.  If you
feel you have ties to Elfsea, you may put yourself in the Domesday
regardless of what is your "home" group whether it be Steppes, Glaslyn,
Gleann Abhann or beyond.

What information should I include in my email?  If you are emailing your
entry to me (and it's not "everything is the same as last year") it should
include your SCA name, mundane name, street address, home phone, email
address, and the SCA group you play with primarily (Elfsea, Glaslyn,
Steppes, etc.).  You may also include your work phone and an alternate phone
(such as a cell phone or pager) if you would like for people to be able to
reach you at those numbers.  You may include as much or as little
information as you would like, although mundane name, SCA name (if you have
one) and some way of contacting you are required to be published.

If there are any other questions feel free to email me (anezka at elfsea.net)
or call (817-419-6562) and ask them.  Look for copies at August Moot and
update your entries!

In Service,
Dama Anezka z Rozmitala
Keeper of the Domesday