[Elfsea] Elfsea makes the big time on the net...

Timothy Rayburn timothy at elfsea.net
Mon Jul 30 18:55:40 PDT 2001

Well folks, Elfsea has really made it big now. ;)

As most people know, we use ELFSEA.ORG for our Baronial website, thanks
to Lord Armand's registration of that name.  You might also know that I
have registered ELFSEA.NET for personal use.  Well, on a whim I went
out to check on things and found out that ELFSEA.COM has been taken by
a Cyber Squatter that is looking for someone to pay 'better than
average' money for the privledge of owning the domain.

Personally I got an immense kick out of this, as I doubt anyone will
pay them anything extra for this domain.

Timothy of Glastinbury
Computer Geek who had to share.