[Elfsea] pets at Defender

housedragonstar dragonstar1 at prodigy.net
Tue Jul 31 09:36:45 PDT 2001

Greetings,

At the coordinators' meeting, we discussed the rabies situation in Navarro County.

I called the animal shelter to find out what is going on and the basics of the situation is this...the entire state is under a rabies quarantine.  What that means to us is that we need to do exactly what we have been doing with pets:  require WRITTEN proof of rabies vaccination and make sure the pets are leashed at all times.

I have amended the Black Star ad to reflect that, as well as updated the map and sent it off this morning.

Also, I would like to thank Arabella, who had the misfortune of sitting in the wrong spot and very graciously took notes for me during the meeting.

In service
Medb Liath