[Elfsea] Finally Closed and Plea for Help

Timothy Rayburn timothy at elfsea.net
Tue Jul 31 12:08:20 PDT 2001

In truly immortal words ... "It Is Finished."

This morning our Seller has completed their half of the closing which
we finished yesterday, and so it is official, Anezka and I are now home
owners!

We will take possesion tommorow of our new house at :

1102 Angel Fire Lane
Arlington, TX 76001

This weekend, while I know that many are travelling to Red Tape, it
would be GREATLY appreciated if any who are not would be willing to
assist us in moving our 'vaste quantities of stuff' into our new house.
 We have nearly completed packing, with everything but large items in
boxes.  Between now and then we will be completing it.

We do not have updated phone numbers yet, we hope to keep the same one
we have now.

Timothy of Glastinbury
Anezka z Rozmitala
mka Tim and Kate Rayburn