[Elfsea] The Ants of Elfse

Baroness Aine Robyn Murchadha ainemurchadha at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 31 16:04:37 PDT 2001

The idea for the "Ants of Elfsea" was a product of the many many many hours of manual labor that were performed by the members of the shire then barony of Elfsea on the old Weatherford site.  Many Elfsea members spent countless hours digging out tree stumps, clearing brush, thorns, poison ivy, digging latrines & building showers.  Then there were those support people who toted, fetched, carried, and fed the masses.  And somewhere in the middle of all that we found time to make numerous banners, host countless kingdom events & feasts, and become a barony to boot.  What a busy group we were.  And I was and still am proud of each and every one of those members.

Aine Robyn