[Elfsea] anybody know a good...

Tangwystl ferch Maredudd tangwystloffalconrose at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 2 09:52:40 PDT 2001

 Where are you located Madelina?
  Jane Sitton <jane.sitton at radioshack.com> wrote: cleaning woman (or man)? With Logan out of commission while he recovers, we
need some one to assist in cleaning our home, and I would prefer someone I
know or someone recommended by someone I know. Right now, it's a pretty big
job, and we need someone pretty much immediately. We can pay by the hour or
by the room, whichever you prefer. You wouldn't have to do windows or
vacuum (hardwood floors), but it is a big task that could keep you busy for
a couple of weeks at first, maybe, and then perhaps once or twice a week
after that.

If you are interested, please contact me privately by email or phone:

817-415-6026 work
817-551-7642 home
817-713-5639 cell

Many thanks for the use of the bandwidth for this purpose.

Amicalement,
Madelina de Lyndesaye
mka Jane Sitton-Logan

Tangwystl, Lady Falconrose