[Elfsea] Re: Caelin's

Adam Harrison concrete_donkey at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 2 17:26:04 PDT 2001

Bjorn here writing from UTA...

I showed up at Caelin's at 6:15 and waited until
7pm... didn't see anyone there, and most importantly
didn't see the trailer.

I decided to come here and check my mail to see if for
some reason this had been canceled.

The only message I saw indicated it was on, but was
going to start a little late...

Has this changed?

I'm going to swing back by there and will stay until
about 8:15.  If I don't seen anybody by then, I'm
taking off...  I have a mountain of other things to do
tonight too.

-Bjorn