[Elfsea] It's TUESDAY AGAIN!!!! Wheeeee!

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 11 12:30:42 PDT 2001

On one hand I can sypathize with telemarketers (I did that stint myself
once, too)...ick!

But on the other hand, when (like at our house) you have 30 telemarketing
calls in less than an hour, you tend to get a bit aggitated.

I've started answering the phone "City Morgue...You stab 'em, we slab 'em"
(dead tone on the other end)

:)

Maria

----