[Elfsea] Help I need boxes

HRAFNASDOT at aol.com HRAFNASDOT at aol.com
Thu Jul 12 17:08:55 PDT 2001

In a message dated 7/12/2001 2:28:14 PM Central Daylight Time,
rbnew at ftw.nrcs.usda.gov writes:

> > Liquor stores tend to have large quantities of empty boxes just right for
> > moving.
>
> Yep - I can just see the look on the neighbors' faces when they see
> these new people moving in ...
> Of course, that may be ONE way to instantly have friendly neighbors

Its also a good way to get pulled over by highway patrolmen, curious as to
why the back end of your Jeep Cherokee if full of liquor boxes on a
Thanksgiving Day weekend.  "Honest officer - they're full of books!"

Been there, done that.

Asa