[Elfsea] Business meeting tomorrow night

Spence Mabry Spence.Mabry at radioshack.com
Fri Jul 13 05:01:00 PDT 2001

We also missed the business meeting due to a break in our water line
(actually, when the plumber got to our house last night, we discovered that
the water line was nothing more than a blue garden hose-type line (which was
legal for about 2 years 10-15 years ago).  It had evidently ruptured
sometime during the day and we had water for about 30 minutes last night to
take showers and perform other water-related necessities.  The plumber hopes
he can patch the line today and then replace the complet line with something
that now meets code the first of next week.  If he can't patch it, we'll
have water for only about 30 minutes to an hour each day.  What fun!

Ceatta