[Elfsea] Planet of the Apes

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 25 11:54:56 PDT 2001

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

No, I did not ask because I forgot I had one.  Of course, now I need to find
it.  Gee Thanks.

Raimond
A Jester's chief employment, is to kill himself for your enjoyment,
and a Jester unemployed.....is nobodies Fool.  (Danny Kaye "The Court Jester")
>From: Tessa Nieto
>To: elfsea at ansteorra.org
>Subject: Re: [Elfsea] Planet of the Apes
>Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 03:14:50 -0700 (PDT)
>
>My dear Lord Ramiond,
>
>did Eastchase say anything about the passes they gave
>us after the Knight's Tale demo? Are we allowed to use
>them for this? I couldn't find any restrictions listed
>on the pass. Please let us know if you hear anything.
>
>Thanks,
>Eleanor
>--- neil starkey wrote:
> > [ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
> > Greetings toall,
> >
> > I have contacted the UA Movie Theater on Eastchase
> > and 30 (the same one we did
> > the demo for A Knight's Tale.) I have confirmed
> > that Planet of the Apes will
> > be out this Friday and will be showing there.
> > Showtimes are as follows. 11:30am 2:15pm 5:00pm
> > 7:50pm 10:30pm.
> > Know most people and their schedules, I would
> > suggest the 7:50pm showing,
> > however, the floor is open for suggestions. As
> > always, the most popular time
> > will be chosen.
> > Advanced tickets available Wednesday. I find this
> > is a great way of beating
> > the lines.
> > Hope to see you there.
> > Raimond
> > A Jester's chief employment, is to kill himself for
> > your enjoyment,
> > and a Jester unemployed.....is nobodies Fool.
> > (Danny Kaye "The Court Jester")(image)

>=====
>The human language is like a cracked kettle on which we beat out a tune for a
dancing bear, when we hope with our music to move the stars.