[Elfsea] awards & insignia

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Tue Jul 31 08:25:16 PDT 2001

In a message dated 7/31/01 7:54:40 AM Central Daylight Time,
ceinwenswan at hotmail.com writes:

> Centurion Airaklee Wolf also was awarded an ant and the scroll is proudly
> displayed on one of the walls of our home.

ooohhhhhh He got a scroll???????? Lucky I know most of us didn't get a
scroll. I might have been inspired to paint earlier. Remember there is a time
period after Richard was born and having his heart surgary. I was not playing
at that time and Don't know of those who got Ants at that  time.