[Elfsea] Ya know...

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 2 14:25:24 PDT 2001

I might be wrong about this, but I haven't seen much traffic go by on this
list regarding volunteers to help put stuff away in the Baronial Shed
tonight.

I hope what I've seen isn't a lack of interest on everyone's part to help
out, but that you have all sent messages privately to Fearghus pledging to
be there as close to six pm as you can so that we can get all the wonderful
items that helped make Academy of the Bow so special and wonderful (and just
plain safe!!) back into storage.

As I have said before Fearghus, "Count me in!"

Baroness Alessandra