[Elfsea] We have and address & Packing Party take 2

Sharon R. Saroff sindara at pobox.com
Wed Jul 4 08:23:25 PDT 2001

Greetings from Sindara,

WE HAVE AN ADDRESS!!!  After much agonizing and searching, Sfi has finally
secured us a duplex in Baltimore (Barony of Bright Hills).  We will be
moving around July 20th.  We need assistance with the packing on the
weekend of 13th-15th.  I know Heraldic Symposium is that Saturday but it
ends at 6pm.  We will feed pizza and refreshments to anyone who comes over
after the event to help us pack.  Assistance in packing will also be
appreciated any day prior to that weekend.  We live very close to UTA and
are a block from 360.  E-mail us if you can come and help or tell us at
Coronation.

Date of Packing Party: July 14, 2001 6pm to whenever.

Thanks,

Sindara