[Elfsea] Ansteorran Rapier Melee Practice

Potterkd2 at cs.com Potterkd2 at cs.com
Fri Jul 6 06:00:40 PDT 2001

Greetings unto the lists,

A reminder that the Sunday after Coronation (July 8th) a Rapier Melee War
Practice will be held at Randol Mill Park starting at 10:00 am.  Come out and
see how fun melees can be!

HE KayLeigh, WSA
Rapier Commander Ansteorra

DIRECTIONS TO RANDOL MILL PARK:

Coming from Dallas. Take your best route to I30 and travel west past
SH360 and Six Flags. Exit on N Fielder and turn left (south).

Coming from Fort Worth. Take your best route to I30 and travel east
toward Dallas. Exit on N Fielder and turn right (south).

(Both) Travel south on Fielder to the intersection of Randol Mill Rd and
turn right (west), 2/3mi down on the right will be the entrance to
Randol Mill park. Turn right into the park and then past the National
Guard armory take the first left. Follow this lane to the parking lot at
the end