[Elfsea] Chamberlain Needs Help...

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 17 08:18:49 PDT 2001

Hola!

This is your gentle nagging reminder that the 28th is the Shed Cleaning
Party.

I am asking that those who are interested in the Chamberlain's position or
those who wish to autocrat or coordinate setup/teardown in the future to
please be there. This is an ideal time to learn what we own and where it is
stored in the shed.

Please, please, please, I need your help! I can't do this all by myself!

After we are done, we will all be meeting at Daniel and Siobhan's lovely
home for some down time in their pool.

Lord Kerrick will also be teaching a hands on arrow-making class at 1:00pm
for those who are interested.

Please bring your favorite snack(s) and/or drink(s) to share with everyone.

Also, this Saturday... We will be power-washing the baronial pavilions (old
and new) plus we will be power-washing the Steppes pavilion. Once we are
done, we will be putting up the new shelves in the shed and preparing the
shed for the Shed Cleaning Party. We will need your hands there too.

If you can help out either weekend, you will have not only my gratitude but
the gratitude of Their Excellencies, Sir Galen and HL Allessandre, our
Seneshcal, Lady Siobhan, and our shed owner, Lord Caelin.

Many hands make a heavy task light!

Maria