[Elfsea] awards & insignia (side note - might work for the fools)

AerynGeil at aol.com AerynGeil at aol.com
Mon Jul 30 18:07:09 PDT 2001

It is not SCA but how about

       The Governor Duncan Mansion Golden Ghost Award

a truly tacky prize awarded to a special group of children who did truly
tacky things in the line/course of duty to the CAR (related to DAR of course)

I got mine for lying about my birthdate at a restaurant to get free cake for
my table (by about two weeks I think) and then eating said cake with a straw
as the overzealous waitress had cleared the flatware.

It was actually a nice way to relax in the middle of a LLOOOONNGG awards
banquet that made some of our marathon courts look like only moments.

Aeryn