[Elfsea] Great News!!

baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Fri Jun 15 09:51:28 PDT 2001

Galen here...

This is wonderful news, congratulations to both of you;
welcome back to the club (of pregnant women), Maria.
More life is good in Elfsea.

Donnel's return, Logan's & Madeleina's news, and now
this;  It's been the week for good news in our barony.

And perhaps there's more good news to come; I sent out
samples of "The View From Down Here" (my on-line
opinion column) to over 300 newspaper editors
yesterday, with more going out next week, and more to
follow after that.  The Good Lord willin' and the crick
don't rise, I may be able to make a dream come true and
stay home and write for a living.  Y'all keep your
fingers crossed for me.

- Galen

Quoting Christine Huse <maria_elfsea at hotmail.com>:

> Buenos Dias!
>
> I have really great news!!!   I just took a home
pregnancy test and I am