[Elfsea] King's College

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at home.com
Fri Jun 15 12:25:54 PDT 2001

We're all meeting at 7:00 p.m.  Call me for directions when you are ready to
drive over here...... allow for drive time... I live in South Arlington.  We
should be leaving promptly at 7:00 p.m.

I believe our hotel room is full, and I think my car is full.  Sorry... but
you're still welcome to caravan.

Arabella

Greetings unto the list!

I am fairly certain at this point that I will attend King's College.  What
time is the caravan leaving?  Can you please post directions to your house,
Lady Arabella?  Does anyone need a roommate at La Quinta?  Is there one more
spot in the car.  If not, does anyone want to go who doesn't have a ride?  I
could take three.

Madelina de Lyndesaye, just full of questions today.
mka Jane Sitton-Logan
817-551-7642 home
817-415-6026 work