[Elfsea] Summer Mom's and Dad's Club

Darius and Monica dmmerlick at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 18 07:14:18 PDT 2001

Howdy all, we just got back from the Ft Worth zoo on saturday and had a great
time (Debs got drive time in her new power chair) the new _Texas Wild_ Exibit
is pretty nice although clearly very new. alot of "Texas Town" isn't open yet.
In the Gulf Coast region of _Texas Wild_ there is even an area where children
and the Big children who call themselves parents can touch and learn about live
sea critters. One note however bring your own cooler with drinks and a lunch a
bottle of water at the concesions is $2.00.  For those who have never been I
have our pictures online at http://dmriney.tripod.com

At home in Elfsea
Darius