[Elfsea] Name that SCAdian

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at home.com
Thu Jun 21 14:31:40 PDT 2001

Your Excellency Galen,
Dearest,
We are not old......... It's all in your head.  If anything we're getting
younger.  Remember we play dress up on the weekends!  Besides how many years
ago did we rent a skating rink for our birthday?  And what is it this
year....Karioke?  And yes even I will sing in my off key way.
Arabella
aaaahhhh!  Ok, Ok, I surrender!  The picture was taken
in Spring, I was 21.  I turned 22 later that summer.

I'm old!  Old!  I'll be 39 next month!  My _father_
still claims to be 39!

I've just passed by 22nd anniversary in the SCA!  I've
been fighting for more years than I'd lived then!

Waa!  Waa!  I'm old!  (sob, sob!)

- Galen