[Elfsea] baronial a/c

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at Home.com
Thu Jun 21 14:31:53 PDT 2001

My beloved Baron,

Pregnancy, sinusitis (brought on by pregnancy), lack of sleep due to the
heat, and no air conditioning in June is *not* a minor discomfort.

Like Maria said.....been there, done that...can't do it again!!  We take
care of our own....

Your respectful and loving friend,

Xene

-----
Behalf Of Christine Huse

ICKY!!  Pregnancy and no air conditioning in the summer!

All I can say...been there, done that...ain't doing it again!

Glad to hear everything worked out! :-)

Maria

----