[Elfsea] My apologies

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 25 06:43:24 PDT 2001

Greetings All,

I do apologize for my speratic attendance these past couple of weeks.  I
have been fighting some sort of ailment that has been draining all of my
energy.  For example, saturday I slept for 11 hours and still felt tired.
It could be asthma or allergies or both.  I still endeaver to make all the
fighter practices I can, but until I get this under control, I may
occasionally miss.  In the meantime, if you have questions or need
information, I am always available to help with what I can.  Please realize
that I also have several very good deputies who have been a tramendous help.
  They are Ld Feargus, Ly Hounor, Ld Bert, Ld Daire, Ld Arradon, which means
if you can't reach me, they might be able to help.  Again, I wish to thank
all for thier understanding and being part of such a great Barony.
By the way, Happy Birthday Llwelyn.  I had planned to be at the party.  Hope
you had fun.

Raimond
Elfsea Knight Marshal