[Elfsea] Fighter practice at Ivan's tonight

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Thu Jun 28 14:42:33 PDT 2001

As a courtesy to those who might be expecting me their tonight, I regret to
say that I will be unable to fight this evening. Grammy will bring children
home tomorrow, so this is our last chance for a "date". Also, three
practices already this week have left me licking a few wounds. However, I
really want to encourage everyone to make use of Ivan's generous offer and
to get out there tonight. I doubt he will be thrilled about committing his
time to be there and keeping the place open for us, (remember, without
compensation), if we don't show much interest in using it. Please go if you
can.

-=Armand=-