[Elfsea] life is veritably glorious in Elfsea!

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Thu Jun 7 09:52:46 PDT 2001

Bonjour mes amis, cousins et cousines!  Most hearty and overjoyed greetings
from Madelina de Lyndesaye!

Life is veritably glorious in Elfsea, for today, the courier has brought
glad tidings unto my lord husband, Laird Seamus Donnacadh Loganaich an
gabhain:  the V.A. has approved his disability, and will be sending him a
monthly stipend at the 100% disabled rate.  Not only that, however, they
will be sending him recompense back to August of last year.  Now we will be
able to live in a more genteel fashion (paying the bills on time, buying
insurance for the vehicles, not having to borrow from Peter to pay Paul,
etc.) rather than hand to mouth, as we have been accustomed for many years
due to his various physical limitations.

I am so bursting with happiness at this magnificent news that I felt I must
share it with someone -- if not the world, then at least with my dearest
friends.

Also, Laird Loganaich's surgery has been rescheduled for June 29th, so he
will be on the mend soon as well.

Many thanks for your indulgence in allowing me to post this -- I know I will
be unbearable to be around until my giddiness wears off.

With a glad heart,
Madelina de Lyndesaye