[Elfsea] Central Regional War Practice

Afan - Central Regional Seneschal grrhine at swbell.net
Fri Jun 8 00:11:48 PDT 2001

Howdy all!

	This is just a friendly not to let you know that on Sunday,
June17, there will be a joint fighter practice for the Central Regional
Brigade (is that why you guys are calling it now, right?). The
Canton of Glaslyn (Denton) will host this practice at Northlakes
Park at 2:00 p.m.

	For information about the practice and/or a map to the site,
please consult Glaslyn's web site at:
http://www.glaslyn.org/cal.html

Any "fighter practice" link should take you to a map.

	If you have any questions, please feel free to contact one of
your friendly neighborhood Knight Marshals (you can ask me, but I
will just have to ask them and get back with you anyway *smile*),
I'm sure they will be happy to help you out.

	Thanks for your time, and we look forward to seeing you all
there.

  In Service,
   ~Afan~