[Elfsea] Open Torch Nite dates changing

Jhan Knebel rixende at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 14 15:20:53 PDT 2001

Greetings!

I wanted to let you know that I am still hosting Open
Torch night, however, I am going to change the
frequency slightly.

I would like to host the "official" open torch night
once a month, most likely the 4th Thursday of the
month.

I will still continue to teach during the week as
always, and would love to teach anyone interested. But
I will do this kind of like private lessons. Call me
and we will arrange a time that suits both of our
schedules.

We had great attendance up to the holidays, and then
never quite got back into the swing of things after
the break.

Hopefully, come February of next year we can return to
a more frequent torch night.

In Service,
Rixende

=====
Lady Rixende de Rouen
Privy Secretary to TRH Duncan and Larissa, Ansteorra
Apprentice to Mistress Signy Dimmridaela
http://www.timelessbeads.com       rixende at timelessbeads.com