[Elfsea] Getting Old? Come celebrate with us.

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at Home.com
Thu Jun 21 14:41:09 PDT 2001

Xene here:

Well, Sir Galen, if you think you are getting old, my dear husband, Don
Llywelyn, is hitting the four decade mark this next Tuesday, June 26.

This Sunday, we will celebrate his birthday by having many friends over
after fighter practice - starting about 5:00 - by having the traditional
burnt meat.  We'll also have bar-b-que, cake and ice cream.

We will also be celebrating the incipient birth of Galen and Allesandra's
baby boy (name unknown)at this lovely, multi-purpose gathering.

Please bring meat for cooking, stuff for drinking, and most of all, yourself
for hugging!!

Thank you,

Xene

Todd and Vicki Marsh