[Elfsea] More news

Sue Dittrich dittrich at flash.net
Wed Jun 27 20:30:27 PDT 2001

Greetings, Friends!

    I have been so excited to hear all of the great news from all of my friends...pregnancies, graduations, birthdays, anniversaries within the society....Wow.  Life, as always, is Great in Elfsea!
    And I have news to share, as well.  First of all, I got married Saturday, June 23 to my long time fiance (4 1/2 years!!), Kevin Delk.  We had a small ceremony and it was just a blur.  One minute I'm getting my hair done and the next I'm getting in the car with my new husband and we're off....  I'm still in shock.
    Secondly, we found out today that we have received the final financing for the purchase of a dental practice in Brady, TX.  We are leaving Elfsea.  This is a mixture of joy and sadness.   We will not miss the yucky aspects of Dallas (Traffic, crime, dirt, noisy neighbors, sirens).  But we will be leaving many friends, and I will be leaving many good friends in the SCA.  But, you can't get rid of me that easily.  I will return for events and might still play with DFT if I can't find a group close enough down there.  I will be an hour and a half from Trelac, and easily that far from Middleford.  I'll be two hours from Austin.  But, my ties are strong to Elfsea.  Once in Elfsea, always in Elfsea.  Thank you to eveyone for the support and love.  You will be missed and we will keep in touch.  And if anyone wants to make the trip to Brady, I'll gladly see you in my dental chair!  (wink wink!)

In service,

Lady Genevieve del Gamba
MKA  Susan Dittrich Delk, DDS