[Elfsea] life is veritably glorious in Elfsea!

Padraig O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Thu Jun 7 10:39:02 PDT 2001

Most excellent news, Madelina!  And I know that Logan will be glad to get his surgery over and done with.  It's good to know that at least occasionally there is actually justice in the universe.

BTW, Galen, you're even better off than you think; when they added the extra numbers to the lottery, the amount for a 3 number match went up to $5.  Does that put you in the top 10 percent?  (grin)

Padraig
Nunc est bibendum
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants