[Elfsea] RE: King's College

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 8 15:05:05 PDT 2001

4:30 **AM** ??????????   I'm sorry, but in my world 4:30 AM doesn't exist
(heck, I don't think **I** exist at 4:30 am...hehe)

I'm game to leaving Friday night. If we were to leave at 4:30 (which means I
have to be up by 3:00 and leave by 3:45 to get to Arabella's), then we will
all be dead on our feet by the end of the day. I have queen size air
mattress as well that I can share.

Maria