[Elfsea] Kings College -- change of plans

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at home.com
Mon Jun 11 09:03:27 PDT 2001

You are welcome to caravan if you like........... or I can fit Diane in.....
she's small and will have  a seat belt in the middle of the second seat.
It's very tight with 3 adults sitting there.    Let me know.
Arabella

Hola!

I feel like a bad mom! I forgot that Friday is Diane's birthday!

So, I have had a slight change plans. I will still be going to King's
College, but I will be taking Diane with me. Kind of a girlie weekend.

I am planning on leaving Friday night and getting a hotel room with just me
and Diane.

So, Arabella, you can let someone else have my seat.

Is anyone else leaving Friday night?

Maria