[Elfsea] Thursday Fighter Practice

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 15 01:58:57 PDT 2001

Maybe he was being phoolish.  Or poolish, since he didn't spell it "phighter
>practice."  Let's hope this doesn't make him peevish.
>
>Madelina

I lots of axcuses as to why I made the mistak I did.  Unfortunetly, I is a
Foll and therefore must take rasponseblity for my mistakes.  Yes I meant
"Fighter Practice" and yes it really does exist on Thursday Nights.  I do
apologies to all for not making tonight.  I had every intent, but I am still
not feeling well and my car decided to not work properly.  I do ask that
everyone who did go, to please report to the list what you liked and not
liked.  I will indeaver to make next weeks pracice.

In servic and awlays the "Phool"
Raimond