[Elfsea] Summer Mom's and Dad's Club

richila at swbell.net richila at swbell.net
Fri Jun 15 16:32:39 PDT 2001

I have checked on the prices for the Dallas Zoo. Their base prices are
as follows:
Adults (over 12) $7.00; Children (3-12) $4.00 Under 3 free
Parking is $4.00 per vehicle

Riding the DART train would be $2.00 per adult; $1.00 5-12, under 5 free

I am still trying to get a price for group rates. There is no listing on
line and I haven't gotten an answer yet by email. I had a problem
getting through by phone and will try agin tomorrow and Monday.

But, these prices seem a little steep for our blood. What do y'all
think?

Valeria