[Elfsea] Great News!!

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 18 11:38:17 PDT 2001

Thank you to everyone for the well wishes and offers of materinity and baby
clothes!

I definatley agree Life is abosulutely fabulous in Elfsea!! It will become
even better when his Excellancy can stay home to write his columns (instead
of traveling long distances in heavy Dallas traffic) and when Sir Badon gets
to finally come home.

Congratulations to Aeryn! I know how exciting it is to close on your very
first home.

What an exciting time!
Maria

----