[Elfsea] baronial a/c

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 21 14:48:36 PDT 2001

Actually it wasn't so bad.  We had lots of fans going in the house, and a
garden tub to relax in.  And as soon as the sun went down, it was easy
enough to sleep.  Except for the final night (Wednesday?) - it was soooo
humid!  I perspired heavily and was seriously peeved.

But thanks for everyone's help and "condolences". :)

Baroness Alessandra