[Elfsea] Age -- WAS Name that SCAdian

Lady Simone Ui'Dunlainghe lady_simone at code-works.com
Thu Jun 21 18:40:34 PDT 2001

1984... was that relay 18 years ago?

Wow!! this was an interesting year my life. I was a sophomore in high
school, was Playing in the Shire of lonely Tower in The new kingdom of
Calontir which turned a year old in 84 and  Chepe l'Oragere and Arwyn
Antarae was corrinated the first king and Queen of Calontir in April of
84. Chepe and Arwyns coronation was my first coronation to attend. That
year I also I attended my first Pensic in August, I turned 16 that
November and got Clean and Sober that December.

it was a Good Year

Simone ui' Dunlainge