[Elfsea] Name that SCAdian

Chris Harper bice.pietro at home.com
Fri Jun 22 09:08:48 PDT 2001

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
At 03:50 PM 6/21/01 -0500, you wrote:

I'm old!  Old!  I'll be 39 next month!

Your Excellency,
Not meaning to be disrespectful, but please allow me to put things in
perspective for yourself and most of these other youngsters.  If there are
people out there that can tell me what grade they were in and what they were
doing the day that President Roosevelt died,  they should contact me and we
will talk.  As for the rest of you, I will bring many ear towels to our event
in August and pass them out freely.  In 1984 my baby was 12 years old and my
oldest child was 29.  Is it any wonder that I wobble when I walk?  Now that is
OLD!
But I have enjoyed listening to the wails and crying of all you children.
Please continue and ignore my snickering.
Bicé ( who is young at heart and in mind; just the body is old. )