[Elfsea] Name that SCAdian

baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Mon Jun 25 08:03:55 PDT 2001

Actually, I don't feel bad about getting older, I
aspire to be much older still.  Compared to many valued
members in and around our barony, I'm still quite the
youth.  Also, my child bride does much to keep me young.

What amazes me is how long I've been in the SCA; at 22
years, that's almost venerable.  Not many people around
here have been wearing these funny clothes so long.

- Galen

Quoting Julie Self <julie_self at hotmail.com>:

> Ceinwen,  I like YOUR attitude!  I think that Lord
Elfsea is just feeling
> the jitters with the impending arrival of a wee one.
It does tend to make
> you pause to reflect.
> By the way, Lord Elfsea, I graduated from high school
in 1965!  Now stop
> blubbering and be glad you aren't MY age!.
> Gwenllian
>

> >From: "M. Peet" <ceinwenswan at hotmail.com>
> >To: elfsea at ansteorra.org
> >Subject: Re: [Elfsea] Name that SCAdian
> >Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 15:57:10 -0500
> >
> >Lord Elfsea,
> >
> >There is nothing wrong with being older and wiser.
I happen to be very
> >proud of my 41 year-old self and I have many more
years of learning and
> >happiness to look forward to!!!!
> >
> >Hugs,
> >Ceinwen~
> >-------------------
> >
> >baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org wrote:
> >
> >>aaaahhhh!  Ok, Ok, I surrender!  The picture was
taken
> >>in Spring, I was 21.  I turned 22 later that summer.
> >>
> >>I'm old!  Old!  I'll be 39 next month!  My _father_
> >>still claims to be 39!
> >>
> >>I've just passed by 22nd anniversary in the SCA!
I've
> >>been fighting for more years than I'd lived then!
> >>
> >>Waa!  Waa!  I'm old!  (sob, sob!)
> >>
> >>- Galen

you
> >>are both younger than