[Elfsea] Yesterday's Summer Mom and Dad's Club Trip and babies

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at Home.com
Wed Jun 27 10:36:52 PDT 2001

Xene here:

I don't know about anyone else, but I had a great time yesterday at the
Dallas Zoo.  I want to thank everyone who helped me get up and down all
those hills.  My boys had a great time!!

My favorite?  Looking at the Silverback Gorilla, so close to us.

Also, the lunch at the bandstand. It was pleasant and relaxing to be with so
many of my friends and their well-behaved children.  Really!!  They were
great!

It was *all* good.

Cassandra, Allessandre, Aslyn, Azalais, and Maria, we are looking forward to
having you and your babies with us in a few years:)  Congratulations to all
our expectant Mom's to be.

Hugs,

Xene

(who is looking forward to being *Aunt* Xene to all these babies)