[Elfsea] Steppes Thank you for Central Regional Chirurgeon

Oscar H. Carmichael wolfchirurgeon at home.com
Fri Jun 1 18:32:21 PDT 2001

Greetings all,
    I wanted to thank everyone that helped with the Steppes Warlord event in the Chirurgeonate.  Ld. Caelin, Ly. Airaklee, HL Adelaide, Countess Allyson & all of the Apprentices for all your hard work.  I'm sorry if I missed anyone.  Remember to send in your Apprentice evals to kingdom & any reports that I didn't receive.   I apologize for having to leave site early, the pavilion came down on me just before the rain hit & everything I had was soaked, including me.  I hope that everyone else fared better than myself.  Anyways, I hope to see everyone soon.

In Service to Ansteorra & the Chirurgeonate,
Ld. Robert Carmichael "Croaker"
Central Regional Chirurgeon

"If all the beasts were gone, men would die from a great loneliness of sprit, for whatever happens to the beasts also happens to the man.  Whatever befalls the Earth befalls the sons of Earth."
Chief Seattle of the Suwamish Tribe from a letter to President Franklin Pierce