[Elfsea] Scottish Festival Demo

baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Thu Jun 7 10:07:56 PDT 2001

Allessandre and I would like to thank all those who
worked the Scottish Festival, especially those who
helped with set up and tear-down.

The whole thing was very successful, and a lot of fun,
and special thanks go to the demo organizer, Lord
Ceatta.

The following is the best partial list of SCA
participants we were able to re-construct (in no
particular order):

Thanks to:
Lord Ceatta & HL Robin
HL Tanwyn and her kids
HL Raimond
Lady Arabella (and also Lord Fearghus for leaving his
deathbed and bringing her keys when someone locked them
in her truck)
HL Ceinwen & HL Airaklee
Baron Llywelyn
Lady Maria & Lord Phelippe
Lady Aurelia & Lord Seamus
Lady Mebh  & Lord Daire
Lady Rebecca & Lord William (and all of Rebecca's
sister's family, especially Deykin)
Julianna, and especially Elizabeth
Lady Pyro & Lord Caelin
Lord Sluggy
Lord Conor
Tangwystyl & Lord Aradonn
Aislinn & Angus
Tish & especially Calaban
that other Falconrose fighter whose name escapes me
   just now
Lord Stroud
HL Crandall
Lady Sindara & Lord Sfi
Lady Afan & Lord Louis
Mistress Stella
Lady Anna
And anyone else of the many whose name or presence may
have slipped our minds!

Life IS Good in Elfsea!

- Galen