[Elfsea] Elfsea Heraldic Acceptances, etc.

Timothy Rayburn timothy_of_glastonbury at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 8 07:57:27 PDT 2001

The followings are the items from the latest Laurel letter that are
relevant to Elfsea, friends of Elfsea, or TRM. :)

Congratulations to His Royal Majesty, Her Royal Majesty, HL Kezia, Lady
Medb, Ld. Padraig, Lady Rebekah, Equis Romanius, Lady Taya, College of
Three Bridges on their name and apoligies from the College of Heralds
on their Device, Lady Venanza.

Apologies to Lady Siobhan, who I hope will rework.  There is
considerable argument currently on the Heralds list over this return
but Laurel is the authority.

Timothy of Glastinbury
Pursuivant Extraordinary