[Elfsea] Kingscollege

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at home.com
Thu Jun 14 10:06:41 PDT 2001

Ok here are the plans as I know them:

We leave when everybody gets off work Friday night....... Stay at the
LaQuinta in Lufkin..........go to kings college all day......... eat feast
or not?  Come home after we're done.

I have in my car Myself, Stella, Rebecca, Wilim, Merean, Maria, and Diane
(very small person).  I believe Wilim and Rebecca will get their own hotel
room, and Maria and Diane will also get their own.  I reserved a room with 2
double beds.  With tax it should be about $60.00 roughly $15.00 per person
for the hotel room.  You can make reservations at La Quinta 936-634-3351 for
$55.00 for 4 people make sure you ask for the SCA-Kings College discount.

As I said previously my usual deal is I will have the car filled up when we
leave, you guys work it out and fill the tank when we start back.

Melchora will be following us in her car and staying in the hotel room.

We'll probably leave between 7:00 and 7:30 unless we're all here earlier?

I'm always willing to change plans, or punt if necessary.

Questions:
Do we want to eat feast?
When does everybody get off work?
Is there anybody else who wants to caravan?
Are there others that are going that will be staying local hotels?

Did I forget anything?

Arabella (sometimes frustrated with information leaking out of her brain)