[Elfsea] Loch Ruadh Fighter Practice

Padraig O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Fri Jun 15 13:24:17 PDT 2001

Loch Ruadh Fighter Practice
Saturday, 16 June 2:00pm
Z Boaz Park

Fighter Practice isn't just for fighters!  Bring your A&S projects to work on, musical instruments to play and/or bardic pieces to share, or just come to sit and visit while watching the fighters.  As it's likely to be hot, remember to bring plenty of water to drink.

Directions:
Take your best route to South Loop 820/I20
Exit at Winscot Road, turn north on Winscot.
After a bit less than a mile, you will cross railroad tracks
The entrance to the park will be immediately on the left
There is a parking lot immediately on the right as you enter the park.  We meet under the trees at the far end of the parking lot.

Click here    http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?BFCat=&Pyt=Tmap&newFL=Use+Address+Below&addr=Winscot+Road+and+Old+Benbrook+Road&csz=Fort+Worth%2C+TX&country=us&Get%A0Map=Get+Map  for an interactive map.

In Service,
Padraig
Nunc est bibendum