[Elfsea] M&D club Botanic Gardens Trip

S. McFarlane tanwyn at flash.net
Sat Jun 16 17:43:28 PDT 2001

More info:

I still have not received a call back about the tours, however I have found
out they do give them on request......I guess the trick is getting them to
return your call on that.
We will see how that goes..... we can always do our own little tour.

For those interested, here are the prices for the Mini Train ride at Trinity
Park across the street, after our lunch.
It is $3.00 for adults, $2.50 for children under 13 & SR's. All children
under 2 , I believe, Get to ride on their parents ticket. There is also the
big play ground over there that is .... yes,  Free!
I may even go to the Japanese Garden later, if any one is interested, the
prices are.....$2.00 for adults, and $1.00 for children under 12.(bring
change to buy fish food)

Please let me know who all is planning on attending.

***We meet at 10:00 am at the Botanical gardens, Bring a sack lunch, drinks,
Lawn Cloth, or towel, and any out side toys (ball ,Frisbee, etc.) keep it
light we will have to carry these.

Thanks!
Tanwyn~
tanwyn at flash.net