[Elfsea] RE: [Loch-ruadh] Woodworking and Garb Workshops

Spence Mabry Spence.Mabry at radioshack.com
Mon Jun 18 09:12:40 PDT 2001

Time?

Ceatta

-----Original Message-----
From: Rhonda New [mailto:rbnew at ftw.nrcs.usda.gov]
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2001 11:12 AM
To: loch-ruadh at ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: [Loch-ruadh] Woodworking and Garb Workshops

STEVE K ROURKE wrote:

> It has been brought to my attention that there is a need to fix a date for
> the woodworkers guild, and also a request for a garb workshop. I was
> thinkong if there were a date that was good for both and we could find
> someone to host the garb workshop in Springtown we might be able to
>  kill two birds in one day so to speak. What do you all think?

Ok, for all you woodworkers:
The wood has to come from somewhere... Wanna know how
it's done?  We're going to fell a tree (ok, maybe 2 or 3 trees)
Saturday the 23rd!  There's wood for bows, arrows, walking
sticks/staffs, and whatever. Need fireplace wood?  BBQ wood?
Then, perhaps at the next woodworkers' class you could learn
how to make lumber from trees.

Directions: