[Elfsea] Brigade practices

Adam Harrison concrete_donkey at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 20 16:37:34 PDT 2001

Greetings,

I thought I should let everyone know that the practice
at Lughnasad is not set in stone, in fact I myself
said that it probably would need to be switched.

Lughnasad is a laid back event where nothing overlaps,
and I don't think we could fit a Brigade practice in,
especially this late in planning the event.

Sunday I told Dux that we probably wouldn't be able to
do a practice at Lughnasad.  He told me that if it
wouldn't work, then we could host a practice in July
as he had originally planned.  This is probably the
scenario that's going to end up happening.

I'll let everyone know as soon as the Lughnasad
coordinators decide if we have time for the practice
or not.

-Bjorn
Commander of Fian Ruadh