[Elfsea] Bambino info...

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 28 13:28:55 PDT 2001

Hola!

We went to the doc and found out some very surprising information about our
new expected bundle of joy.

I will not be due around the first to mid-March. I will actually be due
January 30th and according to the sonogram looks to be healthy with a normal
heartbeat. Phelippe wants the baby to be born on the 26th (his birthday).

Well, one other thing. I have a pool going to see if my guess on the baby's
sex is correct. I have guessed right 2 other times. So far, I have a very
strong feeling that it will be a girl. Any takers to see if I'm wrong? :-)

Maria