[Elfsea] Bardic

Padraig O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Sat Jun 2 18:12:38 PDT 2001

Willow wrote:

>Hi this is Willow de Wisp
>I need two pieces of data.
>
>Is there two wandering bardic or one? I thought one that wandered from
>Tarkus was Elfsea's and the Lock 's was another one. Are they one and the
>same now?
>
>I am making some fake icons. I need to know what kind of finish should I
>put on them- satin, semi-gloss or gloss? I have seen real icons but for
>the life of me I don't remember the finish. Gloss doesn't seem right.
>
>Thank  you
>Willow

Your Grace,

In answer to your first query, the Wandering Bardic is indeed the successor to Tarkus's bardic, and is held on the first Friday of each month (barring conflicting calendar events).  Loch Ruadh's bardic is the third Wednesday of the month, and is currently being held at Baroness Dana's home.

As to the second, alas, I don't know either.  Like you, it seems to me that a gloss finish wouldn't be right.

Padraig